12 December 2017

Prizes and WIP

I may have mentioned that I was rather unexpectedly voted the winner of the Golden Gobbo this year over on the Oldhammer forum. Not only was that a bit of an ego boost, but Geoff also very generously provided a trophy:




And a prize!



What a nice chap! This will bulk out my greenskin war engines nicely...

I've also made a spot of progress on my liche-lord, although I clearly need to change my photo settings because that face scarf is a basecoat of GW's old Liche Purple, with very little blue tone at all. Odd!



Keep painting!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this fella all finished, although I'm started to become alarmed by all this competition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm not entering - as I'm the judge that would seem... compromised!

      Delete